Now that you have some team members in your new Streamframe account, you can start utilizing approval chains. In order to implement approval chains you must create a team.
To create new teams:
- Go to the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Select System Administration
- Select Teams in the list on the left.
- Then select + Add Team in the top right corner
- Give your new team a name. Insert a team lead. The team lead is the Owner of a Task when Tasks don’t have a specified work type. Hit, Save.
- Add team members to the newly created team. Approval chains will only work with team members who are invited to the team.
- Set up Approval Chains to fit your workflow
- Select + Create new approval chain
- Select the specified work type you have created or you may use the default work types
- Add team who you want to be part of the approval chain member
- You can rearrange the approval process by dragging names in order. Review process order starts from top to bottom
- Rename the different stages of the approval chain
To create multiple approval chains for the same team, follow steps 1-5.