Filters are available in both Free and Enterprise versions.
Filters are built-in reports which allow you to apply filters to all areas which are shared by other users in the system. Every page in Streamframe has the filter option, so, you can easily do a quick filter of what you are looking for.
There are a few options for you to choose to filter. The available filters are:
- Keyword Search
- Work Type
- In progress
- Due Date
- Custom Filter
The filter options are vary in some pages and related to content in the specific page. For example, filter options in Notes page are different from filter options in Stream page.
Below is a sample of filter options in Stream page.
To apply Quick Filters in Division level:
1. Click on the + Filters at the right top window
2. Select one filter option from the expanded menu that appears. Your selected filter will instantly be applied to the list of tasks in each folders panel options. Type in the Keyword Filter that you wish to search
3. Select Deliverables to view the list of all deliverables in your system
4. Or you could filter on the Updates, choose either comment or system log
5. If all else did not fulfill your requirements, you may take the option of having the Custom Filters and click on + Add Custom Filter.
6. Enter a new custom Filter name and place where you want the newly added filter