Streamframe is a team production and collaboration.
It's a powerful collaboration tool and it would be nothing without having team members working together to get things done.
To invite team members:
1. Select the Gear icon at the top right corner of your Streamframe main page
2. Click System Administration
In System Administration screen, follow below steps.
1. Select Invites in the list on the left
2. Click +Invite Users at the top right
3. Select the Language for your invited user
4. Enter your invitee's Email address
5. Hit Send
This is applicable for Enterprise version only:
- When inviting your team members into the system, you will need to set a Role before you send out the invitation to your team member.
- As an Admin, you have the visibility to see roles in the "System Administration" settings by selecting the "Roles" in the list on the left.
- Roles define what user's functionality are within Streamframe. To learn more about roles, READ HERE.