Before you can consider your project management deliverables, you need to define the project’s goals.
A deliverable is a product or service that is given to your client when a work is completed. The project scope can break these deliverable down even further into tasks and should be prioritized based on – due date, measurable of time to complete, specific description of each deliverables and importance.
The Progress Circle takes all of the Tasks progress in a Deliverable and calculates the percentage of each completed Deliverable.
On the Deliverable Detail screen, it displays small circles that indicate Work Type initials.
This allows you to have a quick access of the work going on inside the Deliverable. Each Work Type will be represented once. However, if several Tasks have the same Work Type, it will be all indicated with one single work type circle.
In Deliverables, there are six components which are:
- System Logs
All comments and any communication regarding the task will parked under the deliverable comments section.
b. System Logs
The integrated of deliverable logs are used to track and keep records of all your active activities in deliverables.
- Name: Your Deliverable's name.
- Space/Project: This will define what Space/Project the newly created task will live in.
- Approver: Specify to whom you would like to assign as approver.
- Milestone: Life is full of milestones – and so are projects. When planning a project, aside from laying out the tasks that take you from beginning to end, you’re inevitably going to want to mark key dates along the way.
- Due Date: Set a due date for tasks and keep your deliverables progress in check.
- Planned hours: The value of this section will be the sum of the planned hours from all tasks within this deliverable. You will not be able to edit it directly.
- Unique ID: Unique ID helps when you need to know what the tasks are about by entering the ID in the search bar.
- Comment on deliverable via email: Streamframe allows you to quickly comment a tasks by sending an email to the assigned email address.
- Create child task via email: Streamframe allows you to quickly comment a tasks by sending an email to the assigned email address. Every task/deliverable have their special set of email addresses. The email subject will become the task title and the body of the email will be added as a description.
- External URL: External URL only lets you view all client interactions in the project deliverable.
- URL: This particular URL allows you to view all communication internally and externally within the project deliverable.
You can attach files to your comments the same way as to tasks. Either choose one from your computer or from the Dropbox, Box and Google drive.
The column Tasks view displays all the task and updates within the project.
This chart will identify you the total hours and contributors based on the progress of project till end.