Communication is what makes a team strong.
Streamframe is a universal platform for work, and work can't be done without any communication.
Streamframe chat allows you to have one to one conversation, group messages, and project related chat.
To start messaging:
- Create Single Message
1. Select a user you want to begin chatting with from the right sidebar.
2. A chat box window will appear at the bottom of your screen and you can to start chatting away!
- Create Group Messages
1. Select Messages at the top right.
2. Select + New Message.
3. Insert the list of Recipients.
4. Enter a Subject title of your message.
5. Type what's on your mind in the Messaging field and click Send.
Attach a file in the group message, if you have any.