What do you need to do today?
And what does your team need to do this week?
Now that you have a Deliverable, start tasking your team by creating a task.
There are different views that allow you to create tasks, but the fastest way to create tasks without navigating into the project itself is from the left sidebar.
You will notice that there a few properties that are related to the tasks that may be unfamiliar.
To create a task:
1. Navigate to your My Workspace, click on Tasks +.
2. Choose where you want to place your task in Deliverable/Project Name.
3. Assign the task with a Task Owner
4. Add a Title to the task.
5. Give a brief Description of the task.
6. Set an Approver for the assigned task.
7. Choose a Work Type.
8. Set the Due Date and Time.
9. Allocate the Planned Hours.
10. The system will calculate the Ideal Start Date when you put in the planned hours.
11. Include Attachments to the task (if any).
- In Streamframe, tasks can have approvers. Once a task has been assigned to an owner and the owner has submitted the task, the approver will then get notified and will be able to approve or deny that task before the task is finally set to complete.
- You will also notice that there is a property called Work Type - this property can be used to group related types of work. It also can be used for workflows and complex approval chains.